Monday, May 10, 2010

May Mirror Mirror Challenge

I attended the Spring Petaluma Antiques Market on the 25th of last month. The morning air was cold and brisk, yet by 10:30 the sun was shining so ferociously, people were stripping off their coats and hats. The winning find of the day for me was a small vintage Samsonite lady's suitcase -- in a cool mint green with cream handles and edges. It matches two other pieces of Samsonite I have purchased at other markets -- soon I'll have a complete set!!! On the way back to the car I stopped in an antique and collectibles shop occupying a 3-story Victorian. I moseyed around inside, then turned around and saw this mirror. Very humorous don't you think? And appropriate for this blog!

1 comment:

  1. funny u should mention samsonite.. my mom gave me a gold samsonite cosmetic case which i think i gave away! to good will... yep, i got rid of it and two other suitcases.. they were just too bulky. i do love this mirror it fits the theme well!.

    ReplyDelete