Thursday, February 18, 2010

February Others, Mirror, Self Submission from Billy

"Here is my entry for Feb. It was taken the second day after my daughter Andrea gave birth to twin boys. This is the reflection in the hospital room window. There was snow on the parking lot outside. Andrea was in a solemn mood and holding one of the babies. Aubrey (my
granddaughter) was being shown attention by her father and trying to understand the whole thing. The clock on the wall was appropriate because time was important. Andrew was not eating as well as Nathaniel, and I was worried that he may not be able to come home with
the rest of the family. Today all is well and he is eating much better once they found out that the hole in the nipple was too small -- life is so fragile! Enjoy every minute!!!" -- Billy

1 comment:

  1. Wow,Billy, congrats and I love the reflection...btw, which hole was too small? did u know there are several little ones? tmi, I know!...

    ReplyDelete