Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November Mirror, Mirror Challenge Submission from Chrissy

"It's been about 2 months since I have posted a photo.... I've had some bad Karma happen and I've been distracted by it.... Took this one today, hopefully u can see me... My favorite RayBan Flight sunglasses... They happen to be mirrored which definitely hides the expression in my eyes which for the past two months have been experiencing shock, sadness and fear.... I am better now, things are looking up....As someone said to me " Find your zen".... so that's what I am doing..." -- Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this one Chrissy. Ray Bans are cool, but I always like to see the eyes of people when they are talking. The reflective surface of the aviators, although tres chic, can be a bit off putting -- especially if you don't knoe the person. That's why I like this photo -- it shows that you are a person willing to reveal herself, even though you may like the mirror-like protection of those shades. (Hey, I've worn them too in my lifetime -- I said they were cool, didn't I?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, I love the glasses and the different perspectives behind them. Great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete