Friday, June 12, 2009

Feel Free to Comment on Others Photos

Just wanted to encourage you guys to comment on other people's photos if you like something you see! Found a great quote for those of you (including me!):

"Mirrors lie. You are much better looking than that in 3-D." -- Merrill Markoe, sitcom writer

A good thing to remember! And I want to be able to look in the mirror and not have a reaction; to see a little deeper than skin surface; and to play a bit with it.

Hence, the Mirror, Mirror Challenge!


Who are you seeing when you look in a mirror? Is that really you? Or, are you just wearing a costume? Who is that looking out of your eyes?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I haven't tried this challenge yet - I'm a bit nervous about it! Crazy, I suppose. I'll set up my Flicker page this week...and that's it! Time to explore a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Sandy -- it's always a press for me to try something new -- I get butterflies, but then something takes over and I jump over my hesitation and then, usually, I find I'm glad I had the opportunity to spread my wings for a while, I always learn something about myself! This challenge for me is really an experiment...so jump on in and let's see where it takes us!

    ReplyDelete