Monday, August 24, 2009

Mirror Mirror Challenge August Submission from Jesse

"While working on other things, this month, my mind wasn’t focusing much on reflections. Something I’ve wanted to do this past July, but was distracted by too many things. While letting my brain do its natural evolutionary thing – vegging out on the TV screen, I was amused to see a shot of Hannibal Lector reflected on a Plexiglas barrier next to the image of Clarice Starling in “The Silence of the Lambs”. It was an excellent reflection, one requiring much more lighting than I was going to work on while I had to work on other things. But I found the old flashlight under the chin to be suitable for this pose." -- Jesse

1 comment:

  1. Jesse! This reminds me of "Injun Joe"! Remember Gaga wrapping a basketball with a blanket, putting a flashlight under it, and stickin it in his 200-year old creepy basement to scare the bejeezus out of us? Of course you do!!!! Excellant!

    ReplyDelete